Sub-committees are authorized under the Driving Terms of Reference. Chairpersons and members are appointed on an annual basis by the Canadian Driving Committee.
Members are appointed from the driving community at large based on experience and willingness to serve.
Each sub-committee will establish a revolving current 3-year action plan and its terms of reference will be reviewed annually.
The Communications sub-committee will:
- Provide press releases to all major equestrian publications when required.
- Establish and maintain a website for the discipline.
- Publish a newsletter, E-bulletin or magazine.
- Uphold goals, visions and policies of CDC.
- Assist other committees with communication needs.
Members: CDC Chair (ex-officio)