Sub-committees are authorized under the Driving Terms of Reference.
Chairpersons and members are appointed on an annual basis by the Canadian Driving Committee.
Members are appointed from the driving community at large based on experience and willingness to serve.
Each sub-committee will establish a revolving current 3-year action plan and its terms of reference will be reviewed annually.
The High Performance sub-committee will:
- Develop and maintain the criteria for Team selection.
- Recommend qualified drivers to CDC for selection to CET
- Recommend qualified Chef d’equipe to CDC for international championships.
- Recommend a qualified national Team Coach to CDC for appointment.
- Oversee CET driving team management
- Participate on the Equine Canada High Performance committee/report to the CDC.
Chair: Bill MacGillivray
Members: CDC Chair (ex-officio)